Between now and 5th July 2020, all NHS employees can earn 20x the normal level of BPme Rewards points on qualifying purchases* made at bp forecourts across the UK*. To access the offer, all you need to do is show your NHS ID at the till* and your BPme Rewards card and the cashier will add you to the promotion. All transactions from then until 5th July 2020 will earn 20x points!
Here’s how much you could earn….
- Fill up 35 Litres of regular bp unleaded or diesel and earn 700 points, worth an amazing £3.50 worth of points
- Spend £10 in the shop and earn 200 points which is £1. So you can put it towards something in store, off fuel or a treat from on of our partners.
Your points balance won’t take long to grow! Points earned can be redeemed
- In-store on fuel and/or shop purchases
- Online at BPmeRewards.co.uk against gift vouchers from our great partners – M&S, Amazon, For Good Causes and Love2Shop
- From the BPme Rewards catalogue
You really will have tonnes of choice to treat yourself. If you don’t have a card or BPme Rewards account – no problem. Simply pick-up a card in-store or download the BPme app. You will need to register your card to redeem your points. Plus registering your new card also earns 250 points – kerching!
Remember - to access the offer you will need your NHS ID and BPme Rewards card (your digital card can be found within BPme app) for the cashier to validate the first transaction.
*Exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for further information
1. The Promotion
1.1 We are rewarding 20x BPme Reward points on fuel and in-store purchases by NHS employees and workers on personal transactions at Participating Sites from 8th June until 5th July, in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “NHS BPme Rewards Promotion”).
1.2 The ‘base’ BPme Rewards points offer is as follows:
• 1 BPme Rewards Point for every 1 litre of Regular fuel you buy from a participating BP service station;
• 2 BPme Rewards points for 1 litre of BP Ultimate fuel you buy from a participating BP service station;
• 1 BPme Rewards Point for every £1 spent on goods in participating BP service stations;
• 1 BPme Rewards Point for every £1 spent on car wash in participating BP service stations
During the term of the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion, in addition to the ‘base’ offer, Eligible customers will receive 20 x points on every transaction, ie: if you are purchasing BP Ultimate during the term of the promotion you will receive double points on the number of litres plus 20x points on the number of litres e.g. a 10L bp Ultimate fill awards a total of 220 points.
1.3 The promoter of the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion is BP Oil (UK) Ltd (the “Promoter”).
1.4 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion is available at all BP filling stations, other than those set out in the Schedule (the “Participating Sites”).
2.1 To be eligible for the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion you must:
• be a resident of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over; and
• an employee or worker for the NHS;
• hold a current original photographic NHS identity card in your own name;
• be a BPme Rewards customer; and
• spend a minimum of £1 in store or purchase a minimum of 1litre of fuel.
(an “Eligible Customer”).
2.2 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion is not available to anyone who is not an Eligible Customer.
2.3 For the avoidance of doubt, employees of the Promoter, or workers at the Participating Sites, agents or anyone else professionally or personally connected, with this NHS BPme Rewards Promotion, including family members are not Eligible Customers unless they qualify under clause 2.1 above.
2.4. The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion start date is 8th June 2020 and will end on 5th July 2020 and can be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter (“Term”).
2.5 You only need to be added to the promotion once; the promotion will then be automatically applied to all subsequent transactions during the Term (“Subsequent Transactions”).
3. How to sign up for the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion
3.1 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion is only available at Participating Sites.
3.2 To participate in the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion, you must be an Eligible Customer and you must:
• attend a Participating Site;
• opt to pay in the shop in order to register for the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion;
• fill, or top up, the vehicle’s fuel tank at the fuel pump and/or shop in store;
• inform the attendant at a Participating Site that you work for the NHS and are eligible for the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion;
• present a current and genuine photographic NHS identity card in your own name to the attendant who will check the details and return it;
• present a BPme Rewards card (either plastic or your digital BPme Rewards card on the BPme app)
• you only need to do this once, all Subsequent Transactions (including payment at the pump via the BPme app) and purchases will be automatically awarded the points until the end of the Term;
• the attendant will apply the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion to the fuel basket and the Eligible Customer should continue to pay for the fuel/goods in the normal way.
• In order to redeem their points, all Eligible Customers must make sure they have registered their BPme Rewards card, either at https://www.bpmerewards.co.uk or via the BPme app
4. Conditions and Restrictions
4.1 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion is only available to Eligible Customers with a genuine photographic NHS ID.
4.2 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion will not be available to customers purchasing fuel or shop goods with a fuel card.
4.3 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion is applicable to personal transactions only and shall not apply to any fuel card transactions.
4.4 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion can only be applied on purchases of up to 100L of fuel each week per Eligible Customer. There is no limit on in-store purchases.
4.5 The NHS BPme Rewards Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other BPme Reward points offers available at Participating Sites.
4.6 Exclusions apply: BPme reward points cannot be earned on, tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, postage stamps, utility cards, e top-up, lottery, Deliveroo or purchases from non-participating concessions at BP service stations.
4.7 BP reserves the right at its absolute to discretion to withdraw, amend, or vary the terms of the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion at any point during the Term where it has reasonable grounds to do so and without liability to any Eligible Customer or other person.
4.8 Notice of withdrawal may be given at https://www.bpmerewards.co.uk/content/NHS or in-store. The decision of BP will be final. Your statutory rights are not affected. Promoter: BP Oil UK Limited, Chertsey Road, Sunbury On Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7BP.
5. Your personal data and privacy notices
5.1 The Promoter is the controller and is responsible for your personal data.
5.2 We will use your personal data for the purpose of administering the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion and in accordance with the BPme Rewards Privacy Statement: https://www.bpmerewards.co.uk/privacy-statement. We will therefore record the fact that you are an NHS worker to ensure that you continue to receive the benefit of the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion and any future promotions that are targeted for the benefit of NHS workers. This does not affect your direct marketing preferences which you can view at any time by visiting your account settings on the BPme Rewards website or mobile app.
Schedule – Participating Sites
Sign-up to the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion (clause 3.2) is not possible at the following sites. However Subsequent Transactions will be awarded the 20x points offer:
– Dunningsbridge Service Station, Dunnings Bridge Road, Bootle, Merseyside, L30 6TQ
– Cheshireways Filling Station, Swan Corner, Chester Road, Bucklow Hill Mere, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6LF
– Taunton Road Service Station, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6LD
– Hopwood Park Motorway Service Area, Redditch Road, Alvechurch, Birmingham, West Midlands, B48 7AU
– South Mimms Truckstop, St Albans Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 3NE
– Warwick Services North Motorway Service Area, M40 Motorway North, Ashorne, Warwickshire, CV3 0AA
– Warwick Services South Motorway Service Area, M40 Motorway North, Ashorne, Warwickshire, CV3 0AA
Eligible Customers can sign-up for the NHS BPme Rewards Promotion and earn 20x BPme Rewards points on Subsequent Transactions at the following sites, but points redemption is not currently available:
– Rontec Atherton, Wigan Road, Atherton, Manchester, Lancashire, M46 0LN
– Rontec Bebington, Bromborough Road, Bebington, Wirral, Merseyside CH63 7RD
– Rontec Bristol, Bath Road, Willsbridge, Bristol, Somerset, BS30 6ES
– Rontec Byker, Shields Road West, West Byker, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE6 1JN
– Rontec Coventry, Lockhurst Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 5NU
– Rontec Daleside, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG
– Rontec Darlington, Melville Street, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1 1UH
– Rontec Daybrook, Mansfield Road, Daybrook, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 3GF
– Rontec Ellenbrook Road, Ellenbrook Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 9RP
– Rontec Grindon Mill, The Broadway, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR4 8LP
– Rontec Hinckley, Watling Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3ED
– Rontec Hornchurch , Southend Arterial Road, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 2SE
– Rontec Islington Road, Islington Road, Islington, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 8PP
– Rontec Leigh-on-Sea, The Fairway, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, SS9 4QR
– Rontec Long Lane, Long Lane, Walton, Aintree, Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 7JT
– Rontec MerryHill, Pedmore Road, MerryHill, Dudley, West Midlands, DY5 1TE
– Rontec Newtown, Welshpool Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16 1DW
– Rontec Northwich, Winnington Lane, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4DB
– Rontec Ormesby, High Street, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS7 9AE
– Rontec Reading, Richfield Avenue, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8EQ
– Rontec Ripple, Alfreds Way, Barking, Essex, IG11 0AT
– Rontec Rushden, Saunders Lodge, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6BQ
– Rontec Shiremoor, Earsdon Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE27 0HH
– Rontec Thatcham Sstn, Bath Road, Woolhampton, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 5RT
– Rontec Walthamstow, North Circular Road, Chingford, London, E4 8QE
– Rontec Wellingborough, Higham Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 2DU
– Rontec Weoley Castle, Alwold Road, Weoley Castle, Birmingham, B29 5RR
– Rontec Wessington Way, Wessington Way, North Hylton, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 3NX
– Rontec Woodway, Hinckley Road, Woodway, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 2EU
– Rontec Bullsmoor Lane, Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 4SE
– Rontec Holdingham, Junction A15/A17, Holdingham Roundabout, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 8NP
– Rontec Edinburgh Way, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2DG
– Rontec Thorpe On the Hill, Middle Lane, Thorpe-On-The-Hill, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 9AJ
– Rontec Milford, Newmarket Road (A11), Barton Mills, Suffolk, IP28 8AQ
– Rontec St Andrews, St Andrews Road, Avon, Bristol, Somerset, BS11 9HT
– Rontec Greyhound, Greyhound Roundabout, East Lancs Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 5QQ
– Rontec Dartford, Princes Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1YT
– Rontec Derwent, Derwenthaugh Road, Swalwell, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE16 3BJ
– Rontec Haverfordwest, St Peters Road, Johnston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3PJ